Ultima Thule

In ancient times the northernmost region of the habitable world - hence, any distant, unknown or mysterious land.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Two more photos of Aussiegirl




Lady Liberty asked to see more photos of Helen -- I found these two in her "My Pictures" file. The top one is from when her family was living in Dee Why, Australia. It was taken around 1953, which would make Helen 6 years old. The ocean was not far from their house, and Helen loved to wade around in the tidal pools. The other is from 1974, when Helen was 27 years old.

David

1 Comments:

At 2:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing Helen with us, David.

Great photos ... what a beauty she was, inside and out! I envy you having known her and shared her life for so long.

It is quite amazing how someone I had never met, or even spoken to on the phone, could have touched me so deeply. She was indeed a rare treasure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home