Ultima Thule

In ancient times the northernmost region of the habitable world - hence, any distant, unknown or mysterious land.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Birdnow nails it!

By Aussiegirl

Tim Birdnow pens a devastatingly accurate and chilling piece on
Birdblog entitled: The Red Horse, in which he lays out the dangers we face not only from a nuclear Iran, but from our own failures in leadership and diplomacy, coupled with the demoralizing influence of the left's hatred of American values and American influence in the world. He echoes my own fears about gathering dangers in words I wish I could have put together as effectively myself. Don't miss it -- and the American Thinker article he links to -- here's just a taste -- and don't miss Tim's take-down of Move-on.org and Not in My Name -- you will be high-fiving the air and cheering as I did when I read it:

Iran has gone from crisis to emergency, and we still have no coherent plan in place to deal with it. It`s getting too late to implement my ``Contra Option`` and foment revolution inside of Iran, diplomacy is an abysmal failure (did we expect more?) and, as Olivier Guitta shows, our military options are limited. We may have frittered away any opportunity to deal credibly with this threat-and we will pay dearly for that! The Mullahs will not rest until either an American or Israeli city disappears in a blinding flash. We are reaching the point where a full-scale invasion may be our only option.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home