Ultima Thule

In ancient times the northernmost region of the habitable world - hence, any distant, unknown or mysterious land.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Top Ten Junk Science Stories of the Past Decade

By Aussiegirl

Steven Milloy, the publisher of JunkScience.com, here gives a list of the top ten miscreants. I won't give them away, so you'll have to read his article -- but I wager you'll find a couple that you hadn't thought of.

FrontPage magazine.com :: Top Ten Junk Science Stories of the Past Decade by Steven Milloy

My web site JunkScience.com celebrated its 10th anniversary on April 1, 2006. To mark the event, this column spotlights 10 big junk science stories of the last 10 years. In no particular order, they are:

[...] Many other important junk science stories could have been mentioned here, but this column is too long already. When I launched JunkScience.com, I never imagined there’d still be a need for it in 2006. After 10 years in the junk science trenches, however, I suppose it’s possible that we’ll be raising our champagne glasses again in 2016.


,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home