Ultima Thule

In ancient times the northernmost region of the habitable world - hence, any distant, unknown or mysterious land.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Aussiegirl's photo

I just discovered that the funeral home that will be conducting the
service for Helen tonight has a website, and Helen's photo is published
therein.

Here is the URL for the funeral home website.

If you click on "Sign & View Family Guest Books", you will get an
alphabet page. Clicking on "s" will get you to a list of names.
Clicking on "Schieber, Helen" will get you to the page with her photo.
The photo was taken at a favorite local restaurant on her birthday in 2003, hence a while before the need for oxygen confined her to her home. If I do say so myself, she looks radiant, a beautiful combination of beauty of face and soul -- with great intellgence thrown in.

There's also a guest book to sign if anyone feels so inclined. At
least now you can put a face to Aussiegirl!

David

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
[Here is an email I just received, which ties in with what I just posted above. I'll try to add more photos of Aussiegirl to this blog, but, since she isn't here to show me how to do it, it may take a while.]

David, I also would like to thank you for continuing to post any of Aussiegirl's writings.

I have two requests. The first has been asked by someone else as well. Would you consider posting pictures of Helen, maybe through her life, on this blog? Also, an idea: what if all those who were connected to Helen, personally, or through her blog, wrote a little something about their unique relationship to her and how it affected them?

I will be dedicating my next blog to her this weekend. Thank you so much. Strength to carry you through!

Lady Liberty

1 Comments:

At 4:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love you and your devotion to your attachements....(perents,peers,media, technologie, Ukraina...)

...everyone(...almost, does exactly the same.......)

I am Viktor Nen'ko but dont dissiminate bullshit about my country (city - odessa)of birthplace - i truly love it and wish happiness and peace to its occupants,,,what do you TRULY wish to your compatriots? (if f..n anythig good?)

(sorry for the orphographic or other mistakes)

Sincerely f..ken yours
Viktor FFF Nenko
New Zealand

 

Post a Comment

<< Home