Ultima Thule

In ancient times the northernmost region of the habitable world - hence, any distant, unknown or mysterious land.

Monday, September 20, 2004

Kerry's no Churchill

Just sitting down with a nice cup of English Breakfast tea and getting set for a pleasant day of surfing, blogging, commenting and otherwise having fun -- and what am I faced with -- the gloomy visage of doom in the personage of that skull-faced purveyor of defeat, John F. Kerry.

I'm watching Kerry now -- attempting to upstage Bush's upcoming UN speech -- and I'm once again speechless with horror at the lowness and duplicity of this man.

Nothing but a recitation of doom, gloom, depression and defeatism. Now there's a Commander in Chief you want in wartime. Can we imagine Roosevelt or Churchill talking this way during WWII? Normally I am amused and bemused by these ridiculous goings-on of the dems -- but this makes my blood boil. I mean what is he talking about?? Children wading through garbage to go to school?? The president has made catastrophic decisions. We are doomed!! The sky is falling!! -- The president lied!!


As I continue to try to keep my attention on what he is saying what I'm hearing is curdling my blood. These rabid partisans can only cheer America's failure -- a recitation of gloom and doom -- nothing makes them happier than to know that everything is in shambles and a complete catastrophe for our country. And these are patriots? These people get giddy only on defeat and bitterness.

So Kerry -- what's your plan? Hmmm? Oh -- here he goes -- bring in our allies -- wow -- slapping myself on the forehead -- why didn't GWB think of that??

And now? He's talking about Haliburton!!! OK -- calm down, Aussie -- if my reaction is anything to go by then Americans all over the country are going to be completely disgusted by this shameless display of lies, distortions and accusations.

2 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Excellant observation. FDR said that the "only thing we have to fear is fear itself" With Kerry the only thing he has to rely on is fear itself.

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger MsFalconersCabanaBoy said...

Another gem. :^) I'm glad I badgered!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home