Ultima Thule

In ancient times the northernmost region of the habitable world - hence, any distant, unknown or mysterious land.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Le Sabot Post-Moderne

This is definitely one of the must read sites on the internet dealing with the Ukrainian revolution, politics and updates, from and expat living in Kyiv with his Ukrainian wife and children (I hope I got that right). Discoshaman has been blogging directly from the revolution and the Maidan since those first snowy and frightening but exhilarating days. I've posted his link before, but until I learn how to blogroll here, I'll post it again. There are some wonderful photos of the inauguration. He also covers American and world politics from a great conservative angle and with a practiced eye from both a Ukrainian and an American point of view. Check our Le Sabot Post-Moderne out at http://www.postmodernclog.com

1 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Anonymous pay per head service said...

It is nice to find a site about my interest. My first visit to your site is been a big help

 

Post a Comment

<< Home