Ultima Thule

In ancient times the northernmost region of the habitable world - hence, any distant, unknown or mysterious land.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Taking a few days off


By Aussiegirl

Sorry to have not been posting anything for several days. I've been
suffering from a stomach virus and also terminal boredom over the latest
news, so I thought this was a good time to take a little break. Check
back in in a day or two and hopefully, either I'll be better, or there
will be something exciting in the news to talk about. Until then --
check out Birdblog or any of the other fine blogs listed on my page.

5 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger The Florida Masochist said...

Aussie,

Get well soon.

Bill

 
At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel better REAL soon!!!

 
At 12:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aussiegirl, the blogosphere just isn't the same without your great posts, so let me add my voice to this chorus and please, get well soon and get back to work!

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Timothy Birdnow said...

Hope you feel better soon!

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Aussiegirl said...

Thanks for the nice wishes, all. Looks like the news got exciting overnight, although the nomination of Harriet Miers has given me another stomach ache!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home