Ultima Thule

In ancient times the northernmost region of the habitable world - hence, any distant, unknown or mysterious land.

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Those questionable instant polls

By BonnieBlueFlag

Well, last night's online Snap Polls painted a clear picture of how unwilling the Democrats are to play by the rules, any rules.

I tried to cast my "one" vote on each of the network polls asking, "Who Won Tonight's Debate?"� However, I was completely unable to vote on several sites, the NBC site insisted that I vote for Edwards or not at all.� The CNN site had been jammed by votes for Edwards, the ratio was impossible to believe, even when you take their liberal point of view into consideration.

Where did these people learn that they have no personal responsibility to follow rules or play fair?

This does not bode well for the November 2 election.� This attitude will be shared by thousands of people in each of our 50 states.

The coveted state of Ohio already has counties that have more "registered voters" than residents.

While I do not live in Ohio, I do live in a district that has been nationally known for voting improprieties.� I will never approve voting by touch screen computers with no paper trail, or the election of our president by total popular vote.


By Aussiegirl

Just a note from me on this subject. I also tried to vote on the MSNBC and CNN boards and was unable to. Now, perhaps this was because their site was overloaded, but try as I might, I was unable to vote for Dick Cheney. I think this is just one more indication to us not to take these polls too seriously. We must remember that even the exit polls in elections were vastly wrong last time. The most important thing is as Hugh Hewitt says -- the motto that must be ingrained in all Republicans -- If it isn't close they can't cheat -- being a broken glass Republican was never more important. Can anyone remember a more important election in this century? A vote never meant so much as it does now. And a trip to the local hippy-dippy health food supermarket confirmed my opinion that the angry left is motivated and out for blood. I've never seen so many Democrats registering people to vote and going door to door urging everyone to get out the vote. They are organized and Republicans need to work on a grass-roots basis even on an ad-hoc basis. Get your neighbors and friends to vote, and give someone a ride on election day who might otherwise miss voting.

2 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Blogger B said...

It is asinine how one sided the media has become and they are not even trying to cover their liberal tracks anymore. If you didn't get a chance to listen to Rush this morning, you missed out, he was ripping Edwards apart. It was great!

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger B said...

Sorry I missed that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home