Ultima Thule

In ancient times the northernmost region of the habitable world - hence, any distant, unknown or mysterious land.

Monday, February 14, 2005

Publius Pundit to the rescue

By Aussiegirl

After much lamentation, hand wringing, whining, and abject begging by the hapless Aussiegirl,
Publius Pundit has come charging to the rescue of this computer-illiterate blogger. As long-time readers (all 4 of you) will note, I now finally sport a blogroll all my own at the bottom of my sidebar, thanks to the patient ministrations and knightly rescue of Mr. P. Pundit!! Let's hear a rousing cheer!!

Let me direct the gentle reader to Mr. Pundit's excellent blog, wherein he lays out the purpose of same:

"About this blog:
PubliusPundit.com is dedicated to finding stories and commentary from news sources and blogs from all over the world relating to the progress of free, democratic elections. It encourages its readers and other bloggers to submit relevant links for posting, as this aims to be a blog that networks many specialized blogs in a common cause."

I can't think of a nicer place to be blogrolled, and I thank him for considering UT worthy of inclusion. To have a part, however small, in the advancement of democracy, anywhere in the world, would certainly make anyone's life worth living. Bloggers are united to defeat despots wherever they lurk, and whatever language of evil they speak! Their time is limited. The internet and the advent of information and cyberspace will not allow these regimes to go on forever.

1 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I admit it: I am at all times handsome, intelligent, and chivalrous. What can I say? You post sums me up nicely ;)

Keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home