Ultima Thule

In ancient times the northernmost region of the habitable world - hence, any distant, unknown or mysterious land.

Monday, October 25, 2004

A friend of truth speaks

There seems to me to be a simple truth that I haven't heard elsewhere yet about this election. That being that we have reached a time when liberalism must fail or it's over, really over. Think about that a minute. As of the beginning of this century, the US cannot be safe from even the most remote and backward regime. No ocean, airport, bridge, or border checkpoint can separate us from those out there who wish us dead. Those days are now and forever past.

The differences in this election really boil down to good vs. bad - people, choices, and future. The character of the man in the White House has never ever mattered more. Literally everything we are, what we believe, and why we exist as a nation is on the line here. To win this war is not just one option, it's the only option. I don't want to wake up one day and hear "The USA 1776-2004, RIP".

If Kerry in his delusional mind believes he can defuse the threats facing us from many directions by turning back the clock, someone needs to tell him the clock stopped on 9/11, and we can't go back, ever!

~~ amicus veritatis

1 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger Aussiegirl said...

Beautifully stated and eloquent! I couldn't agree more. This is really a much different election than any one I can remember in my lifetime, and I think all of us feels the balance of peace and civilization itself, hangs in the balance. I pray for a Bush victory, and live in fear and trembling of a Kerry presidency, which will be, in my estimation, and many others, the beginning of the end.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home