Ultima Thule

In ancient times the northernmost region of the habitable world - hence, any distant, unknown or mysterious land.

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Veritas comes on board

Extra!! Extra!! Read all about it folks!
The wise and handsome veritas has agreed to add his gems of wit and wisdom on an irregular -- or regular -- basis, if I can nag efficiently. I'm simply delighted to welcome him to Ultima Thule. And without further ado -- ladies and gentlemen - I present -- veritas!!


veritas finally "gets it"

Hey!
I've got it!
It makes sense to me now!

I'll explain: there's nothing any less legitimate about an "undocumented" act, like walking across a border, than a "documented" one. It just lacks a couple sheets of paper. So how important can they be?

So -- I'm gonna stop by your place and pick up my new "undocumented" car. Then maybe a bank, and make an "undocumented" withdrawal!

[I wonder how I can get an undocumented flight to Hawai'i? Hmmmm....]
Guys, this is COOL!


"[F]elons cannot expect to stand on equal footing with the rest of us, precisely because they have not stood with the rest of us in obedience to the law."
~~ Thomas Lifson

2 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This is great stuff. I look forward to seeing more.
Now to the point, no matter how you euphemize something, an outhouse with a nice paint job still stinks.

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Aussiegirl said...

I agree JRob - veritas always manages to put his finger on the very nub of a problem and he's a fabulous addition to this blog.

And don't forget, Jrob, an outhouse is not the opposite of inhouse, just as a dog house is quite different from a cat house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home