Ultima Thule

In ancient times the northernmost region of the habitable world - hence, any distant, unknown or mysterious land.

Monday, November 01, 2004

Peering through our fingers

By Bonnie Blue Flag

Aussiegirl, Oh Aussiegirl . . .

You think I can't see you there in the dark, with the covers pulled over your head, but I can!

So do you plan to stay hidden under those fluffy warm blankets until Wednesday morning?

I'm ever so sorry to trouble you (not), but I am awake now, and voting will begin here in about 22 hours with returns to be reported approximately 10 hours after that.

I cannot be left alone, or I may commit some horrible criminal offense to relieve the tension.� I remember seeing a car parked about a mile away that had a "Kerry/Edwards" bumper sticker.� What did I do with that florescent orange spray paint?� (teehee, that was funny, it should be renamed "Kerry Florescent Orange").

Anyway, I am in dire need of a support group this morning.� And, while I firmly believe that GW (with the help of God), is somehow going to pull this election out of the clutches of the Kerrys, perhaps we should discuss which 12 step program would be applicable on Wednesday morning.

"Twelve Steps to Deal with Teresa Heinz-Kerry Withdrawal Symptoms:"

1. Remove the raisins from your Gin bottle, or give the entire bottle (raisins and all) to your illegal alien housekeeper.

Perhaps Veritas and Pindar will have some thoughts on how to get through this day, and some ideas to complete our "12 Step Program."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home