Ultima Thule

In ancient times the northernmost region of the habitable world - hence, any distant, unknown or mysterious land.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Time out

By Aussiegirl

While the Plame blame game gets settled, and until there is a Supreme Court nominee and we can all get into a good tizzy about that, I am going to have to take a few days off to take care of some personal business. I'll try to check in with any big news -- and BonnieBlueFlag may keep us entertained with her usual selection of interesting topics. Meanwhile, thanks for dropping by and check back -- you never know.

2 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Blogger The Florida Masochist said...

Aussiegirl,

Enjoy the break

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Aussiegirl said...

LOL - well - that was a refreshing break!!

I should never do this, because just as soon as I announce a break, something happens and I fell compelled to post something. I think I'm just a rebel at heart -- I'm even rebelling against myself :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home